Feathers, Vines and Spines Virtual Class
Ready to spice up your feathers? Feathers make a great foundation for any quilting design. Adding swirling curls, meandering vines and filled spines add pizazz to this basic foundation. We’ll learn to customize your feathers to your project and make them fit in everything from geometric designs to wrapping around corners.
• Different feathers to create variety
• Decorate and fill your feathers and spines
• Swirls, curls, vines and leaves
• Wrapping feathers around corners and borders
• Making feathers fit in unexpected spaces
April 13th, 2021 10am-noon
Handiquilter Instructor: Debbie Brown
Please note, these are VIRTUAL CLASSES, they are not offered in the store.
You will need to have access to a computer and the internet in order to participate in these classes.