It Ain't All Cotton And Batting Virtual Event
Class Description: Have you even wanted to break away from your quilting cotton and really see what your longarm can do? You can piece, quilt on unique fabric, bind your quilts and lots of other great time saving techniques on your longarm. Find out what your longarm can really do and get ready to get more projects done.
• Cut away applique and “slap-lique” techniques
• Embellishing and couching
• Binding your quilts on the frame
• Projects from beginning to end
• Lots of great tips and tricks for your longarm
April 6 2pm-4pm
Handi Quilter: Instructor Debbie Brown
Please note, these are VIRTUAL CLASSES, they are not offered in the store.
You will need to have access to a computer and the internet in order to participate in these classes.