6/23/21 2pm - 5pm 2-A Free Motion Quilting
Class Description: Ready to tackle free-motion quilting? It’s as easy as starting with a few simple shapes! By beginning with drawing, you can develop an inventory of free motion designs that you can stitch out continuously. Fun fills, creative borders and easy blocks will all be demonstrated. Quilting out beautiful designs using free motion techniques will take your skills to the next level.
• Drawing basic free-motion designs in a continuous line
• Scaling fills for backgrounds
• Creating your own edge-to-edge designs
• How to fill borders evenly
• Micro quilting and using different feet