Intro To Pro-Stitcher Part 2 Virtual Class
Class Description: This class of quilting applications is an extension of Part 1 and addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
Part 2 Topics Include:
- What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge, and Drag and Drop
- The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
- Using Skew vs Border Skew & Triangle Skew
- Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge to edge designs
- Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move or Channel Locks
April 7th, 1:00 – 3:00
HQ instructor: Gail Berry-Graham
Classes on Pro-Stitcher Premium or Pro-Stitcher Designer will need to have the program downloaded to a computer or use your PS tablet before the day of the class. There are trial versions available on the Prostitcher.com website. It is also recommended that you have access to a computer/tablet to watch the Zoom class on and a separate computer/tablet to use for PS Premium or PS Designer.