ProStitcher With Susan Manry
ProStitcher -Virtual Event
Class Dates: March 22, April 19, May 24, June 28
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Instructor: Susan Manry
Join Susan Manry via ZOOM for a 4 month course on everything ProStitcher.
It’s time for Pro-Stitcher Premium classes, Quilters, and here is the perfect opportunity!
Learn from the comfort of your home studio. This four-part class series, taught by HQ Educator Susan Manry, is virtual, so everyone gets a front row seat!
Each class session will be recorded, too, so you can watch as often as you’d like.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Program navigation – Overview of tools, features, and settings
- Updating Pro-Stitcher – Why, when, and how
- Introduction to Simulation
- File Types: Designs, Workspaces, and Areas
- Working with purchased designs
- Creating a variety of edge-to-edge quilt layouts, including wrapping
- Drag and drop method for accurate advancement of the quilt, including solutions for gaps between rows, and pattern “drift”
- All about the New Start/End tool
- Interruptions: Easily realigning the pattern with existing quilting, bobbin changes and thread breaks, and restarting anywhere
- Custom Quilting and the Modify Tools
- Using Move, Mark, and Record
- Special Homework Projects
- Introduction to Pro-Stitcher Designer
- Ask the teacher: What would you like to know?