Quilting Makes The Quilt Virtual Event
Class Description: It’s not a quilt till it’s quilted, right? We’ll start with a simple design, then learn how to pull different elements from that design to build a cohesive plan for your quilting. We’ll add echoing, exciting backgrounds, and complementary designs to create a masterpiece. Starting with sketching out your ideas, we’ll move on to marking tools to get all your great ideas on your quilt, and then looking at how thread can really make designs pop.
- Start with a stencil or other basic design, resize and make it fit
- Draw out designs create a cohesive plan
- Add a little extra to your quilting designs: echo, expand, repeat
- Explore different grids for laying out your design
- Fabric choices and how they can make your designs stand out
April 6th, 2021 10am – noon
HQ instructor: Debbie Brown
Please note, these are VIRTUAL CLASSES, they are not offered in the store.
You will need to have access to a computer and the internet in order to participate in these classes.