Rounded Corners and Curved Lines
Class Description: Ready to add a little curve to your quilts? Curved rulers are the answer! Using the markings on the curved rulers, we’ll line up perfect rows of circles, stitch meandering waves, and create perfect curved crosshatching. We’ll play with the full line of curved rulers, stitching up swags, clam shells, ovals, arcs and circles galore.
- Master mini-circle, half-circle, and full circle rulers
- Play with wave, arc, and clamshell rulers
- Fitting curves inside geometric shapes
- Curved crosshatching tips and tricks
- Other ways to make all those curve
April 27th, 2021 2:00 – 4:00
HQ instructor: Debbie Brown
Please note, these are VIRTUAL CLASSES, they are not offered in the store.
You will need to have access to a computer and the internet in order to participate in these classes.